The Pictish Trail has a deluxe double-vinyl reissue of previous Lost Map label music released on Fire Records.
Johnny Lynch’s third album, ‘Future Echoes’, was originally released in September 2016 on Lost Map, and won the public vote for Scottish Album Of The Year Award for 2017.
The new, expanded double-disc version features exclusive bonus material including stripped-down Winter Rewind Acid Reflux remixes of ‘After Life’, ‘Lionhead’ and ‘Dead Connection’ plus a White Poppy remix of ‘Until Now’ and live versions of ‘Half Life’, ‘Far Gone (Don’t Leave)’, ‘Strange Sun’ and ‘Brow Beaten’.
The album was originally conceived in a caravan on Eigg, the follow up to 2014’s ‘Secret Soundz Vol. 1&2’, but recorded in London, produced by Adem Ilhan (who had worked with Lynch in 2010 under the name Silver Columns, releasing album ‘Yes And Dance’ on Moshi Moshi).
FUTURE ECHOES DELUXE DOUBLE-VINYL TRACKLISTING
1. Far Gone (Don’t Leave)
3. Dead Connection
5. Half Life
1. Easy With Either
2. Who’s Comin’ In?
3. Until Now
4. Strange Sun
5. After Life
1. After Life (Winter Rewind Acid Reflux)
2. Lionhead (Winter Rewind Acid Reflux)
3. Dead Connection (Winter Rewind Acid Reflux)
4. Until Now (White Poppy remix)
1. Half Life – Live at Kelvingrove Bandstand, Glasgow
2. Far Gone (Don’t Leave) Live at Kelvingrove Bandstand, Glasgow
3. Strange Sun Live at Kelvingrove Bandstand, Glasgow
4. Brow Beaten Live for Vic Galloway Show, BBC Radio Scotland
The album is available at the Fire Records website
More at pictishtrail.co.uk